This Marula oil infused shampoo is a shine-enhancing formula ideal for lack-luster hair. The airy and rich lathering shampoo revives the hair fiber by generously nourishing it with all the nutrients it needs for a silky feeling. It purifies and eliminates residue and pollution particles to eliminate dulling elements. Enriched with a subtle combination of Marula Oil and Camellia Oil, the formula is highly concentrated in vitamins C and D, and Oméga 9, a natural fatty acid for a long-lasting action. Together, these nourishers also ensure the gentle floral and leather notes from the fragrance last longer on hair. The hair fiber is prepared to be treated, luminous with shine and nourished to the tip.
Elixir Ultime Routine
Pure shine, opulent volume the must-have range to beautify hair, putting the power of Marula and Camellia oils at the heart of its formula. Kérastase created a customized 3-step beauty routine: cleanse, treat and texturize with carefully conceived methods for shiny and extremely radiant hair.
How to apply
Apply a quarter-size amount to damp hair. Emulsify. Massage and rinse thoroughly.
- Provides durable intense shine.
- Leaves hair 6x visibly shinier.
- Removes impurities & pollution particles.
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber.
- Leaves a long lasting 48H fragrant halo.
- Combined with the Fondant or the Masque, frizzy hair is controlled for up to 96 hours.
- Combined with the Fondant or the Masque, fiber is nourished for up to 96 hours.
- Provides 48H long-lasting fiber nutrition.
A unique combination of 5 precious oils:
- Marula Oil: Enriched in vitamins C and D, it provides an intense source of nutrition, antioxidants, to bring to your hair, the nutrients it deserves.
- Camellia Oil: Helps smooth the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine.
- Corn Germ Oil: An active ingredient that has a major nutritional and protection function.
- Pracaxi Oil: Brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair.
- Argan Oil: Helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.