Maskératine is a deep treatment mask designed for thick and unruly hair in need of smoothness. Its Morpho-Kératine™ Complex coats the fiber and restores its homogeneity to provide manageability and anti-frizz protection. Once this dense, smooth and luscious gel is rinsed, hair is softer, easier to detangle and replenished so that it puts up no resistance to styling.
The Kérastase Discipline range has been developed for all unruly curly hair looking for shape and definition.
How to apply
Use once a week for sensitized hair or with every wash for thicker hair. Apply to washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
Pro tips by George Bislip at The Beauty Lounge
Ensure hair is properly wrung before application of the mask as water is the primary barrier preventing active ingredients to properly penetrate the hair fiber.
- Hair is deeply treated
- Smoothness & softness
- Enhanced manageability
- Anti-frizz protection
- Softened and replenished fiber
- No resistance to styling
- Easy detangling
- Speeds blowdrying
- Morpho-Constituing Agents + Surface-Morphing Polymers.
- Restores the hair fiber’s homogeneity and coats the fiber to provide manageability and anti-frizz protection.
- + Softening Agents: Bring extreme softness to the fiber.
- + Lipid Agents: Association of cosmetic lipids for coating action and anti-frizz protection. + Optimized Starch: coats the fiber to maintain the hair’s texture.